Get Relief for Skin Rashes via a Telehealth G.P.
Skin Rash Online Treatment
The quickest way to get rid of a skin rash is to seek immediate diagnosis so a proper treatment can start.
And if you don’t want to visit a clinic, you can use a telehealth platform to easily connect with virtual GPs who can properly provide you medical advice.
Speak to a licensed GP from the comfort of your home. You only need your smartphone or computer to book an appointment with a skin rash doctor or dermatologist.
Common Types of Skin Rashes
Here are the typical health problems reported by parents in AU:
- Fungal rashes i.e athlete’s foot
- Insect bites
- Hives / Allergic Reactions
- Diaper rash
- Lyme Disease
Most of these skin problems are common and can be resolved with prompt treatment.
When to see a doctor for skin rash?
- Home remedies and over the counter medications are available to treat common skin rash conditions.
- You need to see a doctor if your skin rash doesn’t go away or appears to be worsening fast.
- A DoctorCAM GP can diagnose your skin condition and guide you with the best treatment plan.
- You can also get topical or oral drug prescriptions online for your skin rash.